(Edited 1/5/12 with correct dates -- classes are on Wednesdays, not Saturdays!)
Many of you attended my 2010 "Summer in Paris" retreat and oohed and aahed over the amazing soldered charms by jewelry artist Lynne Suprock. I respect and adore Lynne and I am delighted that she is starting to teach local workshops. I'm trying to sweet talk my hubby into letting me run away from home in February to take one of her two (TWO!) $85 workshops at Wentz Stained Glass Studios in Gettysburg, PA.
- 100W soldering iron & stand
- personal charm art such as pressed flowers or small photos (no glossy photos) printed onto copy paper for class (all art must fit a 1" x 1" or a 1" by 1.5" charm)
- chain or bracelet for charms
- mini clamp to hold charms for soldering
- needle nose pliers
- a cookie tin, 16" x16" ceramic tile, or a Silpat rectangle mat for the work area
- non-latex gloves.