How to set a leprechaun trap:
1. Decorate a shoe box with shimmery cardstock, markers & shiny pompoms (leprechauns like shiny things!).
2. Fill a small bowl with Lucky Charms.
3. Set the Lucky Charms under the shoe box and prop it up with a wooden spoon.
4. Give your best evil laugh. (see photo)
5. Go to bed & dream of the cage you're going to build for the wee little man when you catch him! (Baby G. informed me that she's only going to keep him for a couple of days, and then he'll probably want to go back to his family).
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!