I've been hinting in my recent classes that I have big plans for an upcoming event, and I'm ecstatic to finally spill the beans....
My "Summer in Paris" retreat is scheduled for July 18 - 20, 2008 in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. Take a look at what I have in store for you:
- Six classes over three days. Five of these classes are brand spankin' new! You'll be the first people to take them. Several of these classes are exclusive to this event and will not be taught in other venues.
- Crop space available (for a nominal fee) to students taking two or more classes
- A fully stocked Flea Market, offering some of the new items from CHA Winter (including hot new toys from Tim Holtz, Making Memories, Zutter and Teresa Collins!) as well as select findings I've been gathering just for you.
- I'm dragging a certain local teacher out of retirement for a special hands-on lecture class (keep your eyes open for more info on this!)
- The opportunity to take classes, craft at your own speed and get a massage -- all in the same weekend!!
Classes and "Crop Seats" will be available for sign-up tomorrow morning (Thursday, May 1st). Head on over to my new Retreats website for more information! Sign up for an e-mail subscription to keep yourself up to speed on all the new developments. All of the retreat information will be posted on that website, rather than bogging down my beloved "We Will Always Have Paris" site.
I really hope to see you there! Please e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions.