I returned home from running errands yesterday to find a ton of boxes on my front porch (don't you just love that??). Amongst the boxes from Sephora, Staples, and various children's toys companies (overgenerous grandparents...) was a box full of Rolodexes for my Do It/Did It Rolodex Kits. I'm back in business!!
All those on the wait list were notified earlier in the week, but now everyone can order their own kit. If you're new to the site, here's a picture & write up for the kit:
Since I was a young child, I've always kept running lists of the things I want to do someday... see the Great Wall of China... Go whitewater rafting... Eat at Tavern on the Green... Learn to quilt...
With the popularity of altering rolodex files, it dawned on me that this would be a great way to put my "to do someday" list into a pretty little project that may very well inspire me to get some of these "to dos" done!
When I ran my little project idea by my friends, everybody immediately asked that I make them a kit. So.... a few harried weeks later, it's done and available in the Flea Market. Each kit comes complete with:
- A new-in-the-box 1000 card black rotary business card file. This same rotary card file sells for $54.99 at Staples.com.
- Two custom cut black dividers (for your title card "Do It" and your final section, "Did It").
- Twenty custom cut colored dividers. You can choose up to three colors in varying shades. I chose red, light pink, hot pink, aqua & dark aqua for my retro-themed studio.
- Twenty clear labels pre-printed with your choice of section names. I'm more than willing to share my section ideas with you, and help you come up with more! Each label is printed in the "Steelfish" font (just like the "Got Milk" ads).
- Custom die cut letters in white cardstock, spelling out "Do It" and "Did It".
- Instructions on how to make cute cards to fill your card file.
Each kit is only $45 (that's less than full retail price for the Rolodex alone!).
Get yours today before they sell out again! Click here to order.