Since I was a young child, I've always kept running lists of the things I want to do someday... see the Great Wall of China... Go whitewater rafting... Eat at Tavern on the Green... Learn to quilt (I know Pat, I know...)...
With the popularity of altering rolodex files, it dawned on me that this would be a great way to put my "to do someday" list into a pretty little project that may very well inspire me to get some of these "to dos" done! Take a look:
When I ran my little project idea by my friends, everybody immediately asked that I make them a kit. So.... a few harried weeks later, it's done and available in the Flea Market. Each kit comes complete with:
- A new-in-the-box 1000 card black rotary business card file. This same rotary card file sells for $54.99 at Staples.com.
- Two custom cut black dividers (for your title card "Do It" and your final section, "Did It").
- Twenty custom cut colored dividers. You can choose up to three colors in varying shades. I chose red, light pink, hot pink, aqua & dark aqua for my retro-themed studio.
- Twenty clear labels pre-printed with your choice of section names. I'm more than willing to share my section ideas with you, and help you come up with more! Each label is printed in the "Steelfish" font (just like the "Got Milk" ads).
- Custom die cut letters in white cardstock, spelling out "Do It" and "Did It".
- Instructions on how to make cute cards to fill your card file. Take a look at some of mine:
Take a look at what my friend Carrie did with hers! Hers is just bursting with color.
The kits can be found in the Flea Market. They're only $45.00/kit (less than full retail of the card file itself!). Happy shopping!